At the AMC Jakovich Centre we offer a choice of 4 different training rooms. These can cater to a small 3 or 4 person workshop right up to a 200 person conference making it an ideal location to host your next staff or client training session.
Our rooms are extremely versatile and can be setup to your exact requirements and feature high definition audio visual equipment, high-speed fibre optic internet, whiteboards, flipcharts, notepads and pens and more. We can also provide you with quality video and teleconferencing facilities.
Our onsite caterers LaMint can provide you with an extensive range of delicious menus. These are flexible and can be tailored to your event and the needs of your guests.
The AMC Jakovich Centre is conveniently located at the main entrance to the iconic Australian Marine Complex in Henderson south of Perth with free parking available for over 250 cars. Our staff are dedicated to making sure your training goes smoothly and on time.
Training room features:
- Flexible room setups to suit your requirements
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Room availability 7 days a week
- High-speed fibre optic wireless internet connection
- Options of hiring further equipment, such as whiteboards, flipcharts, laptops, pens & pads, laser pointers etc
- Professional catering service