We all have a shared responsibility to minimise the risk of exposure and protect our individual and c
Technology Park Function Centre is continuing to apply the appropriate hygiene measures to safeguard visitors to our premises and our employees in 2021. Our rooms have new COVID maximum capacities which can be viewed here.
We ask for your full support as we all have a shared responsibility to minimise the risk of exposure and protect our individual and collective health.
The specific measures we will be taking, include but are not limited to:
- Manual mandatory contact tracing for all guests of the function centre
- Applied the 2sqm per person capacity to room occupancies
- Applied 1.5m spacing between people in function rooms
- Ensured all staff are trained as a AHA COVID19 Hygiene Officers
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser on arrival
- Introduced single use paper cups for rooms, no glassware
- Updated daily procedures now includes staff to clean and sanitise desks (including keyboard, phone, mouse, mobile phone, drawer handles, chairs) on departure daily/between shifts
- Set up work stations and check in queues to maintain 1.5m apart
- Introduced the use of PPE, specifically gloves, for all event coordinators on pack up of rooms to collect remote controls put rubbish in bins, etc
- Utilisation of of UV Sanitiser machine to sanitise high use items such as whiteboard markers, microphones and remote controls
- Introduced the Worksafe WA COVID19 Emergency Action Plan for a suspected or confirmed case of COVID19 on premises
- Increased displays of correct hand hygiene, cough hygiene and social distancing messaging (posters and TV screens)